Sunday, July 21, 2013

































 
Sunday night and I'm just sitting down to do some transcription.  I don't want to work right now but with us leaving on Tuesday I'm trying to get it all done so that I don't have to worry about it right before we leave!  But maybe I'll blog first!  I put up a bunch of pictures from the past month of July just to reminisce a bit and document what we've been up to. 
Today at church I was sitting up at the organ (where I usually am) and saw Sean leave with the girls (which he normally does after the passing of the sacrament).  He texted me shortly after though saying he was leaving because there was a poopy accident...oh boy!  I thought maybe Nina but then remembered Tay hadn't pooped in a couple of days and tried to this morning but to no avail.  Poor girl...so home they all went and left me alone at church to fend for myself!  I had to sub for music chorister today so that was fun.  I love interacting with the kids and doing music with them!  Sean also got officially called today as Stake Seminary teacher for 12th grade.  He is pretty stoked about it and so am I.  I know it'll be busy for him but he'll love it.  He loves teaching the youth and will love getting back into studying the Book of Mormon again a little more than this year has allowed him!
 
I can't seem to stay on top of things here at home.  It always seems to be messy and I'm constantly picking up the same things.  I'm a little anal when it comes to my house so it drives me crazy to say the least!  So tomorrow yet again will be spent cleaning the house, cleaning the car and trying to get a hold of the laundry problem that is constant in my house so that I can pack.  I have to have all my laundry done before I can pack.  I hate packing for an entire month, I can never decide what to bring:(  With kids its so easy because they don't care what I bring for them!
 
Missing my family today.  Missing Danny, Brian, Jeni, and Mom and Dad:(  Wish we all lived closer to eachother and could have Sunday dinners.  What a blessing family is.  Brayden was sad tonight crying because of a dream that he had last night that was freaking him out.  It made me sad and reminded me of bad dreams I had growing up.  This discussion led to talking about funny things in dreams, like how I can never die and how I've jumped off 100 story buildings, only to peel myself off the concrete and walk away...or how when I was 8 I was having a sleepover at my best friends house, went to the bathroom in my dream, only to wake up in the middle of her hallway standing over a pile of wet carpet!  I got Brayden laughing with that one, but still sad...so he requested to sleep in our bed tonight...which I quickly accepted as he NEVER comes to our room to snuggle!
 
I'm so grateful that The Fury IV made it safely to Hawaii with Dad, Newbie, Rick, Brooke, Tim and Garret!  I only pray that the next voyage makes it safely to where they are going too!

No comments: