Monday, July 22, 2013

One more sleep

Today I hung out at the house ALL day...like I didn't even leave the house at all.  I stepped outside for maybe two seconds to check the weather and yep...it was still hot out.  I tried to get the girls to go for a bike ride but Taylor was insistent that she didn't want to and I was not about to embark on a Taylor whine fest so I opted to stay inside.  We are running out of food as I'm trying not to go shopping right before we leave the house for a month so there wasn't much to eat all day, but we made it.  Sean took the boys out for a boys night to the mall to go surfing and they brought home some salad from Cheesecake Factory for me.  A late night eat but I was starved!
Check out this monkey bread I made last night for dinner with some left over biscuit containers that I had laying around.  It was probably the yummiest dessert I may have ever made...and so simple!  It was hard to only eat 4 little pieces!

I hate packing for a whole month.  I think I'm bringing like everything in my wardrobe and I always overpack.  I come home and haven't touched like half the clothes that I pack.  Why do I do this?  I wish I knew what I was going to wear and I wouldn't have so many clothes to bring!

I really wanted to go get a pedi today and relax.  For some reason I was feeling crummy today from the moment I woke up.  I could not wake up and work out, too tired so I guess today was my rest day. First thing in the morning though I need to run.  I feel like since we have 5 hours in the car tomorrow I need to feel great first thing in the morning.  I guess that means its time for bed!


No comments: