I noticed it's been awhile, but now that I'm about to embark on a trip, I remembered how much I loved documenting my trips with the fam...so here we go!
I'm feeling like someone on cloud 9 today and so is Sean! He finished his fellowship and got his certificate from his preceptor and from the Arthroscopy Association of North America and is set to go to work!! He also got a job here in Frisco and is ready to start work Sep 1. He went in to the office this week to meet his Office Assistant Kathleen and others that were there. They were asking him if he wanted to repaint, decorate and basically anything he wanted to change...to which he replied "I should bring my wife in to see"...so fun! We are getting ready to head up to Canada next week and spend the whole month of August visiting family and friends and Sean will work alongside Dad for a bit to make a little extra money...I mean learn from him:)
I just can't believe we are finally here...13 years...blood, sweat and many tears...and I mean many!! Sean is so happy, it is just exuding from him now...I've been waiting for this moment for so long...to see him happy and stress free...it's such an amazing time for us:)
The kids are so awesome...I just noticed Nina's hair probably grew like 4 inches this year. When we moved here she was practically bald and now has adorable little curls that I love:) She is still an amazing sleeper, sleeping every night from 630pm-900am and napping every afternoon for 3-4 hours. I'm honestly spoiled and I love it. She is such a good little girl. My only worry is how long it will take her to talk. All she has to do is raise her little arm and give a small "eh" and people are at her beckon call. She is worshipped around here by everybody!
Drew is getting excited for football to start next month and get back into 4 practices a week! He's taller and stronger than last year so I'm excited to see him work hard and make some good hits this year. He's on an awesome team that almost made it to the finals last year. He's also an amazing boy around the house with me. This sounds weird but I call him my "sister wife" ha ha...he just does everything that I ask anytime I ask and does it like I would. Cleans the house lickety split and watches the kids anytime. I've started leaving him with the kids for little outings here and there and he does fantastic. He's grown up a lot this year and is just turning into a mini mature little man:)
Brayden is my little athlete and is excited to get back into soccer when school starts. He decided he would play soccer with his current team and then basketball in the winter season. He's constantly playing something, basketball out back, longboarding, biking, and recently throwing a baseball with me. He has an awesome throw! I have high expectations for him and it makes me happy being the athlete that I am. He's still Nina's favorite I think. Almost every morning he wakes her up and changes her diaper before he brings her down to us. He's very protective over her too when Charlotte is getting too close for comfort!
Taylor finally got her haircut last month. We were both sick of brushing out her tangles every day and listening to her whine and cry about it. I loved her long hair but it had to happen. I figured she can have long hair when she WANTS it and can start to brush out her own hair! She's going into 1st grade and just got her Minnie Mouse backpack last night so she is all set and excited! Lately she loves to play minecraft and star wars lego on game cube, American girls with Lotti and also with her Build a Bear Rainbow Dash.
Lotti has come a long way this year. She is definitely down a few notches on the freak out scale and doesn't really have her tantrums anymore. She is much quicker to respond to Sean and I when it comes to discipline. She still has her moments for sure and every time Sean tells her he loves her she says "I don't love you" and when he says "Your beautiful" she says "I'm not beautiful". She's trying to learn:) She loves makeup and looking beautiful. She changes probably 5 times a day and every time she comes out of her room she says "Momma, what do you think?" with her hands out like a princess! She can't go to the bathroom without streaking completely naked after and running up to her bedroom to change. Everybody knows when Lotti goes to the bathroom she will emerge after completely naked, running as fast as she can upstairs:) Oh the little things I love about these kids.
Tonight we're off for a date with some of our friends, it's thundering outside so hopefully it doesn't pour down on us!
1 comment:
So proud of you and Sean lib!! So excited!!
Post a Comment