Friday, December 28, 2012

First Texas Christmas


 Well it was our first Christmas in Texas and it snowed!  What the?  I was looking forward to no snow this year because unlike everybody else, I don't like snow!  If I want snow I will go on a ski vacation and get it, otherwise I'm fine!  Drew got a bike from Santa and hasn't even been able to ride it outside yet...maybe today since it has all melted now.
It was fun though, my parents are in town and it was fun to be near Jeni and Brian and their family.  I have eaten way too much crap and finally pulled my butt to the gym last night because it was getting a little crazy!  Now lets see if I can do it again today! ha








There has been a lot of shopping while Mom has been here and the other day in Nordstrom I found these fabulous boots...I asked Jeni to try them on for me because of course they don't come close to size 11!  It was the first pair of boots that she couldn't get up her calf and thigh!  Ha...how does it feel little sister? cute though!
Taylor had her 6th birthday and Drew wanted to pop out of a box for her and scare her so we wrapped him up and he had the ipad in the box in case he was in there for a long time.  It startled her but wasn't the scare I thought!






 I had to document Nina sucking her thumb because I'm a little bit obsessed with it.  Why is that so cute?  As long as she has her favorite blankie (from her uncle Brian!) and her thumb she is good!


Drew was pretty pumped to get a bike and flat top hat!

Here is Taylor with her "Brave" bow and arrow...she carries it around the house all day long! so cute!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: