
I keep being told to get on this computer and blog all my funny stories and things my kids say...and pictures of course...so here I am! I can't promise anything with this post other than to get back on the saddle and document something. It's not too late, my kids still look the same as they did a year ago...who am I kidding?
Well it's almost Christmas and I think I'm ready. Just a few more things to get today and then it's wrapping time! By the end of the day though I am just so tired to wrap it never gets done, amongst all the other things in my house that need to get done!

Nana is here visiting and it's awesome...Gdad gets here tonight for like 10 days which is unheard of for him so yay! Taylor turns 6 on Sunday and for an early birthday present we took her to American Girl to get her first one! She closed her eyes on the way there and opened them as soon as she got into the store...she was adorable and so excited! Natalie had already got one a couple of months earlier so she was in on the surprise! That store is so cute! A little girl's dream to have all the dolls displayed in cases for them to look at! She has been telling me for the last couple of months that she wanted "Josephina" the girl from New Mexico and her goat "Sombrita!" We thought this was so cute that she would pick that one...but once she was there she changed her mind and picked the long blonde hair "Julie". I think she felt like she looked a little bit like her instead of Josephina!

We went upstairs for a dinner in their resaurant which was ridiculous! The girls had so much fun though.
When we got home of course Lotti was jealous so I found Tay's old doll from Target and told her it was her American Girl and she is happy to oblige!
Texas hasn't disappointed yet...I'm loving the fact that there is still no snow on the ground. It's getting a little chilly, like 5-10 degrees celcius...which in Canada is so warm! So I guess I'm becoming somewhat of a wimp? My house furnace isn't working right so I am constantly in my slippers, but I can't complain it could be worse!

There was a big storm the other night and when I woke up in the morning the side of the fence had blown over and is leaning halfway to the ground! The wind here gets crazy...and the lightening is amazing to watch in the big skies!
No comments:
Post a Comment