Monday, February 06, 2012

weekly shenanigans

Well I guess it’s time to post a recent pic of my belly…I’ve got 10 weeks left and I’m already popping at the seams!  I have the ever expanding belly!  The kids are SO excited though, Taylor talks to me about it every day and absolutely can’t wait to meet the little princess! Char always talks about the baby in my tummy but I’m not sure she understands what she is talking about until the baby actually gets here!

IMG_6648IMG_6657

I went and bought a new stroller which I’m SO excited about.  This is the first time I’ve actually spent some big money on a stroller, surprising since I’ve had a ton of strollers, but this should be fun! On the weekend I actually had an afternoon to myself and I went and cleaned my van, seriously the dirtiest in the inside I think it’s ever been…I found 2 old banana peels in the carpet…sick, amongst other things, went and got a pedicure which I haven’t had in months!  The guy promptly told me as he was scraping my nasty dry feet that I should come get them more frequently…ya thanks buddy…now shut up and rub my feet! ha…seriously I have no time to get pedi’s since I’m hardly ever by myself! Anyway, then I went and did some baby shopping since dumb me went and gave all my newborn clothes up to 2 years away last year!  I thought I wouldn’t be having another baby until Sean actually had a job and I could buy all new clothes without stressing…oops!  I got some really cute stuff though…lots of onsies as this little one will be living in the heat!

IMG_6658IMG_6659IMG_6660

Sean is SO busy with studying for his exams in a couple of months! It he isn’t working he is studying and if he’s not doing Branch President duties, he’s studying…yada, yada, yada! I’ve never seen him study like this EVER and he’s had a lot of exams in his career.  I mean can you imagine having to know everything about Orthopedics since you don’t know what they will quiz you on?  It baffles my mind that he can even retain all that knowledge! 

So here’s to a new week of keeping my house clean, staying sane with my children, hopefully taking a shower every day, working as much as I can and anything else that comes along!

L

3 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

you look soooo good!!!! I hear ya at popping at the seams. but you really look great!
hooray for new strollers too :)

Jeni said...

You do look good. Love me some belly. Just not mine! Haha

Man, here's to trying to always keep my house clean. Blah!

Krissy Marshall said...

You look so good Libby, and of course the kids are adorable. I'm looking forward to hearing of your warm weather adventures.