I found these two skating pictures on my camera from a couple of weeks ago when the Young Women went skating downtown in the rink and so the boys came with me since they never get the chance to skate. I won’t skate when I’m prego and Sean has no time so these kids never get the chance to go. I feel incredible guilt about it, but gladly they were able to come with me the other night.
Sean went down to Syracyse on Saturday for a big NCAA game, Syracuse is ranked #1 in the country so apparantly the game was awesome! Everytime he goes on a trip he always brings back things for the kids so this time he brought t-shirts, fingers, and cheerleading costumes for the girls! Tay LOVES hers and wears it every chance she gets. Char’s is a little small for her but still cute.
Char actually has had an addiction to swimsuits lately. It’s pretty funny, whenever she has a moment she runs upstairs and puts on a new swimsuit, either over her clothes or takes off all her clothes to change into it. She goes through hers and taylor’s, doesn’t really matter who it belongs to. Last night when we got back from swimming with the 3 older kids she promptly ran upstairs and put on a swimsuit over her clothes and ran into our bedroom for scriptures. It was hilarious. We’ve been working on what she calls it because initially she called it her “suinot”(pronounced soo-not). I have no idea where she got this but it was hilarious. So she would say “I have my swimming suinot!”. We’ve been correcting her over and over, even though I thought it was hilarious, and now she says it the right way. Obsessed though…obsessed!
Yesterday I decided to try a new sugar cookie recipe I had found. My normal recipe calls for sour cream but this one calls for cream cheese instead so I thought I would try it…hands down the best recipe ever! It is so delish and moist! The kids all decorated a big cookie to bring to their teacher today along with a little gift and of course their valentines for the kids in the class. Taylor spent about 20 minutes this morning writing her name on 20 valentines for her friends!
Today I’m making homemade pizzas cut in heart shapes and I have to still go out and pick up an ice cream cake for dessert (yum!) I wanted to make a special pink slush but haven’t had time to let it sit in the freezer , oh well, pop will have to do!
On the weekend the weather dropped to –11 and I froze on the way to church! Hopefully this is the last cold weekend of the winter because I hate it!
L
2 comments:
The girls are so cute in their cheerleaders outfits, especially the little chunky monkey Lotti! Those cookies look good I'll have to try them! Did they have parties at school?
Cute cheerleading outfits! Hope your vday night was good with your heart pIzzas!
Post a Comment