I am sitting here on a Saturday night at 807pm doing transcription! Really? Working on Saturday night? Well this is what happened with 1. I am married to my job, 2. My husband is on call AGAIN, 3. This is more interesting than watching tv!
So I figured since I’m sitting here I might as well blog! I want to change my blog too…I’m bored with it so maybe we’ll find something cute tonight.
Theses pictures are from Drew’s 9th birthday last week. Sometimes I look at that kid and think…how is he 9 already? His face looks just like he did as a toddler. I think he’ll be like my dad (Happy birthday Dad!) where you look at pictures of him at any stage of life and he doesn’t change. He has that kind of face you know?
He is so awesome though. I don’t know a smarter kid. He has a good head on his shoulders and is destined for greatness for sure. I don’t worry much about him. On his birthday we took him out to diner and talked about his goals and he talked a lot about saving for University and his mission and where he wanted to go to school. He’s a good kid, love him so much!
I love this picture because as crappy as both Sean and I look, it pretty much sums up how things are right now for us! He’s exhausted with studying, work, Branch President (still) and trying to fulfill his duties as a husband and dad…and me? Well I always get exhausted as a preggo, my legs and hands swell up, yadda yadda yadda! It comes with the territory and that’s fine, but it’s rough on my body for some reason.
I seriously count the days before we move. We have a baby coming, Sean’s exams, waiting on immigration, etc!
Aside from all this though, I’m so grateful to have my beautiful family, both here and far away. They bring so much support and I’m so grateful for that. Also I know we are getting blessings from Sean serving as a Branch President, it’s just hard sometimes.
Do I always complain on this blog? I hope not! Sean is off to Montreal next week for a course and hopefully I can get a night out one of those nights!
L
4 comments:
Hey I like your new format! I agree about drew, he's a very special boy!
I love me some drew.
Your kids are adorable! Holy cow, a husband as a branch pres? I would probably cry every Sunday. You are a super mom! Immigration?? is that canadian for moving to the USA? or what does that mean? But, exciting that he is finishing up and taking exams. Hang in there!
Love the pink cake with flowers. How did Drew like that one?
Post a Comment