Nana and Grandad have been here for a few days and it’s been so fun just having them here. I feel really bad because I feel like we can’t really entertain them much since my normal life consists of being here in my house and going out occasionally to a restaurant. Not much else…but apparently they are happy just to be with us and hang with the kids, no matter what we do.
Today Nan and I took the girlies to Disney Princesses 3 fairytales and they had a lot of fun with Belle, Cinderella and Snow White!
These are old pictures from a few weeks ago when we went (on the coldest day of the year) to Upper Canada Village about an hour east of where we live. It’s this little town that decorates every little house with lights and you can take a horse drawn carriage ride around the village, stop at the bakery, gingerbread house, etc! It was SO cold though…oh…my…gosh! We definitely picked the wrong day to go…but it was a winter wonderland and since it hasn’t snowed here and felt like a Canadian Christmas it was nice to feel that way for one night
I just love these kids…my heart overflows with love for them, words cannot express…I just feel so blessed to have them, we can’t wait to welcome this new baby girl into the mix
L
2 comments:
We're so happy to be here with you guys! The kids are precious and we adore them too!
WHOA did I miss something??? a new baby girl??? When was this announced??
Post a Comment