Yes the love in this house is ridiculous! I took this pic of the boys the other night. I always check on all the kids before I go to bed to make sure they are covered up and not sleeping on 5 hard cover books that they fell asleep reading/looking at! So the boys are always in the cutest positions together and here they were the other night. Drew had his scriptures open behind him that you can’t see in this picture but it did my heart good to see him falling asleep to his BofM reading!
I took B and Tay for haircuts this week. Brayden was looking quite…hmm…what is the word…ragamuffin? That’s what my mom used to call us if we weren’t looking quite put together!
It was fun and Tay walked the “runway” (black carpet) while she waited for Brayden to be finished. It was pretty funny!
I so did not want to include this pic but for documenting purposes I will!
Brayden loves to cook in the kitchen with me and the other night he made us vanilla and chocolate pudding tarts and helped me with the cheese soup for dinner. He is awesome!
Our youth went to the mall last week and did “Where’s Waldo” so here are a couple of fuzzy photos from that night. It was fun. Sean was coming from work and I didn’t know what he was going to be dressed as. He ended up being a biker dude and walked around the all getting questioned a few times from security guards. he left his wallet in the car so he couldn’t verify who he was, but had his pager on him so he told them that if they paged Dr. Haslam at the hospital guaranteed his pager would go off. They eventually left him alone when they believed that he was involved in a game with his youth! He ran into another doctor that he works with and they wanted to take his picture with them, thought it would be funny to come to work like that!
Sandy Cunningham was our perfect Waldo though…he really played up the part and the kids loved it! People at the mall probably thought we were crazy trying to find Waldo! I love that activity though, it’s so much fun!
Well tonight we finally get to go out and celebrate our 11th Anniversary! I’m so excited we’re going to a new restaurant downtown and then do some window shopping. Now I just have to get off my butt and finish my laundry and tidy up the place!
2 comments:
Date? Fun!
And for the record, I liked brays hair ragamuffin ish.
But he is handsome all the time!
Sean looks like Moses with tattoos! That is such a fun game. Our ward members have always come up with the best costumes! Have fun tonight. Look at Facebook tonight for our latest post too.
Post a Comment