Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Parties and peanut butter

Well I made the mistake of leaving the peanut butter out on the counter the other morning when I was cleaning up the kitchen.  I came downstairs and found Lotti having a very greasy moment in the PB!  Look how happy she is!

IMG_0278IMG_0279

If you ever wondered if toasters died…I can tell you that they do!  I had my toaster for 11 long years of marriage…that had been through a lot…so when mine died the other day I realized how much I use my toaster…every morning…breakfast just isn’t the same without one!  So I couldn’t wait for Christmas…it was a must buy…and I found this spiffy little one at Loews for a great deal! I think my bagels taste even better with this baby!

DSCF2028IMG_0292

I took the kids bowling the other night after my ultrasound since we were without Lotti and did a round…I have to admit, I don’t really enjoy bowling, it’s just one of those things that needs to be done sometimes for the kidlets!

Also…at the ultrasound the kids and I all found out that I am indeed having a girl! Brayden gave me a little frown but has now warmed up to the factSmile I’m excited to have 3 girls in a row…Lotti and Tay are becoming such good friends, even though this one and Lotti will be almost 3 years apart, it’ll still be fun to have them all in a row! My dates haven’t changed so still due in April (thank goodness)!IMG_0293IMG_0295IMG_0296

My Brayden turned 7 on Monday and was SO excited for his birthday!  He anticipated this one for a long time!  He looks just as cute as he did when he was bornSmileDSCF2030DSCF2031

We took the kids and the party to the Boiler Room, a climbing gym so they could rock climb!  He had about 9 friends there and it was crazy!  I’m so glad I dropped Char off at my friends house because she would have been insane to have there!DSCF2032DSCF2034DSCF2035We started out with pizza upstairs in this little room with a table and then went downstairs and got trained on belaying.  The kids were all fitted in harnesses and once the adults knew what we were doing, we started letting them climb!  They did awesome…Brayden was determined at every part of the wall to touch the ceiling and he did pretty good.  The building that it’s held in has a 100 ft smoke stack that you can see from the outside of the building.  They have created a climbing wall inside of the smoke stack and Brayden and I were able to go up there and he climbed up 100ft while I belayed him.  It took him about 15 minutes to do the whole climb but he was so proud and he was the only one that got to do it so he felt pretty special!DSCF2036

DSCF2037DSCF2038

DSCF2040

DSCF2043DSCF2044

Tay had a blast too…I took this pic of her for two reasons…her clothes would NOT stay on her and she had constant crack going on…but she did great, you can see that she got above the door frame on the right before she said she couldn’t go any farther!  I wanted to climb so bad, maybe another time Sean and I will have to go back!

It’s raining cats and dogs today and kind of chilly, but still no snow!  I’m not complaining in the least but hope that it does for Christmas so some of the presents can be used adequately!

Mom and Dad are in Brazil until the 10th and they’re having a blast!  I wish I was there with them!Lynne_with_the_macumba_queens!

Here is mom with the ladies in Salvador.  This is their religious traditional dress that they wear for celebrations and religious purposes.  They were out on the street taking pictures in their outfits with tourists.  Aren’t they beautiful?

L

2 comments:

Jeni said...

So they are getting umbrellas? Nice. My kids need those. I'm so pumped for little pink to come along!! And I can't wait to hold her little 2 month self!

Alysha Sladek said...

Wait, What??? You're prego???? How did I miss that??? That's sooo exciting!!! Have to say I'm glad someone else will have FIVE kids! hehe Hope you're feeling well. And that's so fun it's a girl.