Friday, September 16, 2011

work work work

Oh work...what can I say except it has been killing me lately! I got up early to work this morning at 630 and finally finished the work around 1030 amidst getting the kids ready for school and driving them there. I put my head down on my computer and fell asleep with Lotti watching tv until the telephone rang and it was Sean asking me something, I"m not ever sure what he was saying now!
Anyway...I'm so grateful to have a job but sometimes I just want to sit on the couch and do nothing for the rest of my life!

It's cooling off here which is fun because Tay and Char get to wear their cute ugg boots to school and cute sweaters! She is very independant. When I drop her off at school she doesn't like me to walk her at all, she has to be by herself and find her friends by herself...which is fine by me I don't particularly want to get out of the car in my bra-less shirt and unbrushed teeth and hair! She is growing up though and it's crazy!

I just finished making up my weekly schedule and it's not bad...I think my busiest day is Saturday!
Monday - nothing (yay)
Tuesday - Drew piano at 5, Tay swim at 7
Wednesday - YW
Thursday - voice lesson at 8 (me)
Friday - Lotti swim at 11, B violin at 4
Saturday - Boys bball at 8 and 9, Dance at noon (tay), swimming boys at 6!!!
Sunday - the usual gong show!

Oh I just can't wait people! I'm comfortable with the schedule though and that's what's important because otherwise I'd have a mental breakdown!

In a couple of weeks Sean and I are going to Salt Lake City for Conference and so he can see some old missionary companions and I can't wait to have some time off life and eat Cafe Rio! YUMM!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

We'll have to do Cafe Rio multiple times:) of course!

Alysha Sladek said...

i have to say I'm glad I'm not the only one who drops off the kids at school bra-less, and unbrushed haha You just made my day ;)
your schedule is crazy! I'm glad you're able to do it, 'cause that would most definitely break me!