Tuesday, September 06, 2011

First day of Grade 3, 2, and Kindergarten!

 

047049050051052

Well these kids are READY to go back to school!  Tay was a pro this morning…nothing phased her or scared her.  It’s like she had been going for years!  I hope the boys are happy with their teachers…Drew is pretty easy going, but Brayden is once again NOT in his friends classSad smile  I hope he’s okay with that and has at least one friend!  His teacher seems really nice, much better than last years old hag so I think that should make a difference for him!

Me and Lotti are here at home, she is watching cartoons and I’m working.  It’s a big change, but kind of nice.  I feel like I’ll be able to get a lot more done around here…hopefully!

The weather is changing…just on the weekend it was SO hot and humid and now this week it’s chilly and pants/coat weather all of a sudden!  It’s kind of refreshing since I was dying in my house of heat!  I love bringing out the boots and jackets!

L

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Like drewys hair. Stylish buddy.

And Tay in her crown for kindergarten? Classic Princess Tay! Love you guys. Hope you enjoy your 3 kids at school as much as I am enjoying my 3 kids NOT at school.