So today at Costco Brayden picked out a really cool “Make your own plane” book and came home and promptly made his own propeller elastic band airplane. We brought it outside and it worked awesome! He probably got about 6 good flights out of it until it crashed into the tree outside and when he tried to get it down, it fell on the grass and Lotti quickly snatched it and tore the wing in half! AH…meanwhile I had gotten mad at Taylor for not sharing Lotti’s new book (figures) and she was just inside the door scream crying…so enter Brayden and his scream cry, followed by Char’s scream cry because the plane was taken from her. The only thing you couldn’t hear was my scream cry that was happening very loudly in my head! Welcome home neighbors who have been gone all summer and just got back today, unpacking their car!
Just a few pics to get caught up lately!
Also? I hate cavities…please tell me my kids are not the only ones that get them! I hate that the water here has no fluoride in it…major concern
I can’t wait for school to start next week…I’m holding my breath. Drew is bored, Brayden needs to hang out with his friends and Tay is anxious and needs to get out of here 3 times a week too! We stopped by her Kindergarten class this week and met her teacher. She seems super nice and Tay is so excited! Hopefully with the kids on a schedule I can get things back in order around here…I feel like the biggest bum leaving my laundry until it piles up like crazy!!
The construction outside our backyard of the new school they’re building is SO loud and they start at 700am! Our house basically shakes from the dump trucks dumping dirt all over the place…it just about killed me this morning…kind of cool for the kids though to see these huge “mighty machines” right outside their house! I don't really remember being into dump trucks when I was little but you never know right?
L
2 comments:
I can just hear the chorus of screams!! haha. Getting back to school is always great as a new start for everyone!
I love all the pics sis. Haha it reminds me of all the screams always over here. Always I have a headache.
Post a Comment