Saturday, June 11, 2011

Getting my life back, slowly…

Well these pics aren’t really in order but I don't care because there are too many to switch!

So I’ve been MIA for like a month now and that is so offensive in the blogging world so I’m sorry…not that anybody reads this except my lovely ladies who already know what is going on in my life probably!  Anyway…I’m all moved and settled, it only took me a cool 2 weeks!  Actually I had pictures up on my wall in like 2 days, but the rest took a couple of weeks!  I am a bit anal in that waySmile

DSCF1426This is the view from our back yard…it has grass now yay!DSCF1427

 

DSCF1428DSCF1429Brayden’s new bike and he acquired from our neighbor across the way who gave it to him for freeSmile  His first gear bike, he was pretty excited!DSCF1430DSCF1437DSCF1441The infamous dirt pile…my kids jumped in this the day we moved in and haven’t stopped playing in it!  The day after we moved in (Sunday morning) I couldn’t find the boys and looked outside to see them jumping and diving in this dirt pile with their robes on…oh and it was 700am!  Ya, classy boys…classy!DSCF1447DSCF1454DSCF1469DSCF1474DSCF1475DSCF1481I had to take a pic of my old garden as I’m going to miss this probably the most from my old houseSad smile  My mom and I planted it and it is so gorgeous!  I hope the new owners enjoy it!DSCF1482DSCF1483Last day at the house…don’t they look excited to leave?  I actually get teary eyed every time I see this picture and think about it.  This whole experience has been very emotional for me and I can’t seem to get a grip…it’ll come I guess. The credit cards that I was able to pay off because of the sale of the house remind me how much I made the right decision to move.  Change is hard though…and takes time.DSCF1484DSCF1486I love this picture.  I always try to take pictures of Drew when he falls asleep because since the time he was a baby he would fall asleep in the most random positions!DSCF1489I bought a little pool for the backyard after they put grass in because the girls couldn’t stay inside a minute longer!DSCF1490This was the same day that Lotti decided to walk 6 properties away from our house across the grass (there are no fences yet) and halfway across a mud pile, past bulldozers and other crazy mighty machines just to jump on a trampoline!  Oh my gosh, I freaked and got covered in mud running after her!  What a ham!DSCF1492This is also a Lotti mess…I made the mistake of leaving the door open the other day while opening up my box of tampons, thus bringing it to her attention…later that night when I went to use the bathroom this is what I found!  haDSCF1494Here are a few pics of the new house!DSCF1496

DSCF1497DSCF1498

DSCF1499DSCF1500

DSCF1501DSCF1502

DSCF1504DSCF1508DSCF1510DSCF1512DSCF1514DSCF1516

DSCF1522DSCF1397

DSCF1399Brayden has been playing ball hockey and lovin it…he played goalie the other week and did SO well!DSCF1401DSCF1403DSCF1406DSCF1407I on the other hand HATE going to hockey games because I have to chase Lotti the WHOLE time!  Seriously, that girl doesn’t stop, and it’s not that she wants to walk around or run around…she wants to go to the top of the bleachers/steps and walk along the edge, you know, the moment right before she falls?  Ya…she can’t play nice that girl.  So I go and put a smile on my face because it’s my boy…but I don’t enjoy it!DSCF1409Tay sat down a few weeks ago before we had moved and wrote out her alphabet.  I was curious to see what she knew…I was pleasantly surprised to see how many letters she knew!DSCF1410DSCF1413This was our backyard before we moved…I do not miss that  disgusting grass!  Who knows what was living in there!

DSCF1414DSCF1417

DSCF1418DSCF1419If you look closely at this pic you’ll notice that Taylor actually has a small piece of string wrapped around Lotti’s neck!  hello!DSCF1423This is by far my favourite picture of the roll!  I was packing up my kitchen and putting the flour pot away and lost grip of it and it fell down and the flour flew up in my face and all over my kitchen!  It went up my nose and in my eyes…I could not breathe!  It was funny, but I was all by myself so I couldn’t laugh about it with anybody! 

So now I have a couple of weeks until I go to Calgary for July!  Yes, all of July people!  I’m so excited to spend some time with my mom, my sister (who’ll be there too) and my friends whom I’ve missed so much! 

Life is crazy and I’m just learning to prioritize myself so I don't have a nervous breakdown!  I got called into the Young Women’s which I love and Sean is working like 3 nights on call and off 2 nights for the whole month so I barely see him.  I’m working A LOT so I’m exhausted and barely have time to do laundry and whatever else comes with being a stay a home mom.  Needless to say I have had NO time to blog or even think about writing anything as my brain had no room for it!  I’m looking forward to the next few months and uncoiling a bitSmile  I’m so grateful for my family and all my blessings.  I know this move has already brought us closer and I look forward to more adventures in the future!

L

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Love your blogs Libby, and yes, I have missed you, but knew you were moving and all that goes with it. Your pictures are priceless. So happy you put the last one in, that flour over your face just made me smile. The joys of being a working mom. Hope to see you in July. I am in Phoenix till mid July, but maybe we will cross paths.
Sheila

US WEEKLY said...

your house looks awesome! Love the open layout! And the flour pic is priceless.. I am laughing with you libbs! xo see you in a awhile!

Jeni said...

Nice bra shot.

Emily said...

Haha, I saw the bra too! I read your blog all the time! I'm just lazy sometimes to comment. Sorry! Glad you're all moved in!! Looks like a really nice place!