Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Little Lotti

Well she actually turned 2!!!  Is there really anything I can say about this girl that isn’t chalked up to C-U-T-E???  She is seriously ridiculous and everywhere we go she gets remarks left, right and center about how darling she is…and I have to agree!

IMG_6630IMG_6632

This girl goes by many names, the most popular of which are Lotti, Char, Charlie, Chary, Choco-lotti, Charzard (Drew’s pokemon name for her) Lou, Lou Lou, Lotti-Lou…to name a few!  She can talk up a storm and knows SO many words already, much more advanced than any of her siblings!  She has a temper when she wants and really knows how to fake cry.  She can glare down anybody that she doesn’t want to smile at.  She has basically two faces, stare down, or smile!  Lately she wants to smile at everybody and I love it!

IMG_6633

This girl keeps me on my toes, whether it’s painting my couch with cool-whip or sour cream all in the same day (pre fridge lock), or running down 7 backyards to get to a trampoline in the mud, I still love her to pieces and can’t wait to see what this year brings!  Potty training?  getting rid of the soother?  It’s time to grow up!

L

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Happy Birthday little beauty!!