Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Love

I found some pics from this weekend when we celebrated Dad’s birthday.  It started out with taking Taylor to her dance pictures.  I put a little bit of makeup like mascara and blush and lip gloss on her so that she looked sassy in her outfits…let’s just say she was nothing compared to some of the other little girls there!  I felt like I was on an episode of Toddler’s and Tiara’s with parents carrying huge makeup cases and the little girls looking SO grown up!  Maybe I’m just not very informed on what I have to do in this dance world…I certainly did not grow up in it so it’s all new to me! No makeup was needed for basketball games!

In the afternoon we took the 3 older kids to the movie “Rio” and it was so hilarious we absolutely loved it and came right home and bought the cd!  The kids are dancing to the music all the time now:)  I made Sean’s favourite meal, homemade pizza rolls and had a cake with some friends Greg and Erinn. I had an iPad cake, well sort of…it was to let Sean know that even though we couldn’t get an iPad he could still have a little taste of one…and then he opened his present and got the real deal!  He was so pumped…and now I might regret this since he is on it all the time now taking Orthopedic quizzes getting himself ready for his exam next year! 

Did I mention that his exam is next year?  A whole year away and he has already started stressing about it, and I mean stressing!  Losing sleep, preoccupied, stressed, mental! Ya…it’s going to be a long year!

IMG_6620 IMG_6623 DSCF1298 DSCF1321 DSCF1322 DSCF1328 DSCF1329 DSCF1330

Now it’s bedtime and I wish the bedtime fairy was here to put the kids to bed.  Sometimes I’m just too tired to do it…seriously I want to curl up on the couch and watch tv and do nothing at all.  Oh life…so busy busy busy:)

5 comments:

Jeni said...

What are you talking about? You totally wore make up for basketball.
Tags ballet pics are darling! And sweet birthday gift for Sean. They are a huge waist of time.

Lynne said...

Those pics of Tay yesterday are beautiful!! Cn we get copies?

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I love how you say Favourite...it sounds soo formal :-) Oh you Canadians...lol I AM technically Canadian, but I only lived in Calgary for 2 weeks!! I love my Canada roots though.

Your kiddies are SOOO cute :-)

Alysha Sladek said...

It's crazy how much makeup they wear for dance. But the girls LOVE it! cute pics. I love Charlotte's shoes.

Julie said...

Oh the bedtime fairy! I wish there was one at my house sometimes too! I totally agree with the crazies at dance pictures. Some of the girls Reecey's age totally looked like Jon Benet Ramsey! It was kind of freaky! People are CRAZY!