Well, this is the infamous pic of Lotti getting into my coolwhip…I didn’t take a pic of the sour cream because I was too angry about that one later!
On Saturday after Tay’s dance class we stopped by this dog show to check out the jumping dogs, and noticed they had face painting so of course the kids had to do it!
Isn’t she a cute rabbit?
Lotti picked this cake out all by herself. She is very into Mickey Mouse right now so she loved it!
Our new swingset that the kids LOVE! They stayed out there so late last night just playing with eachother!
My friend Barb came by yesterday after she had picked fresh berries with her kids and brought me a basket full! They are delish and I’m thinking maybe pies today?
And last but not least, Lotti just came into my study like this…I had locked the fridge and cupboard, but forgot to put the peanut butter away…seriously? At least it was only on my entertainment unit, not my couch!
Yesterday a cold/flu hit me pretty bad and I was feeling like crap! Today luckily I woke up with just stuffiness, no sore throat or headache so I’m anxious to get going on my cleaning and laundry! I’m leaving next Monday for Calgary so I have a lot to do to get ready to be gone for a month! I was thinking maybe getting all my laundry done and packing up the kids bags this week so I won’t have to worry about it the night before…we’ll see if that actually happens!
L
2 comments:
I can't believe she's TWO!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
That face painting is AWESOME!!
Have fun in Calgary - maybe I'll see you... ;)
that face painting was WICKED!! Quinn is so Jealous!
Post a Comment