Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mmm…my friend brought me fresh strawberries that she had picked and so I made some fresh pie and homemade tarts! Yum!!




DSCF1559




DSCF1560




Tay graduated from pre-school this week and will be going into Kindergarten in the fall…this was her little class and teacher (Laurie) who was awesome. Tay loved it!




DSCF1565DSCF1566




Today was a crazy day. I was all alone and had to leave at 730am for Brayden’s hockey game. He won 6-3 and goes on to the championship tomorrow morning. Unfortunatley we talked about not playing on Sunday and so he was a little torn up at first, but now is ok. After that Taylor had her dance recital and the boys went to a birthday party and Char to a friend’s house. Tay did fantastic and I”ll try to upload the videos I took. The girls looked a little lost for some of it, but overall did pretty well!




DSCF1569DSCF1570DSCF1578




After I went grocery shopping for dinner tomorrow and came home to do a boatload of cooking/baking for tomorrow!




The boys watched Jurassic Park II and loved it and can’t wait for the 3rd one tomorrow. We wanted to do a Jurassic Park marathon since they had never seen them.




Now I’m working on the young women’s lesson for tomorrow and I’m exhausted. I just want to sit on the couch and watch some wasteful, but I can’t…I need to prepare…




L







No comments: