Do you know how many times I open up my blog during the day and think “hmm, it’s really been a long time since I blogged…I’m so behind on so much!” and then I close it up and walk away because that’s easier to do. So now it’s 1:14am and I’m downloading pictures and writing words while sitting on my bed, all alone, waiting for one of my kids to come in and tell me they are not feeling good. Brayden came home early today because he puked out on the steps during recess. He tells me that he’s feeling fine, fell asleep on the couch and left the bucket I gave him on the counter. As I’m skyping Jeni today, I hear a sound that sounds like somebody is pouring out a drink on the carpet, only to look behind my computer screen and Brayden is leaning over spewing chunks! I didn’t know what to do, in fact I had to take the time to tell Jeni that I had to go and closed the computer but didn’t turn off skype so she heard all the panic but couldn’t see it! Let’s just say it’s been awhile since I had to scrub my carpet from puke. Usually I’m right on top of things and the kids always have a bucket around. I can’t get the smell out of my family room…I feel like it smells on everything! Any suggestions?
What else is going on…work is crazy…crazy crazy crazy…
Sean has been gone for 3 weeks and this is his 4th and final week away from us. I’m looking forward to him coming home because I actually go to bed at night! What is with that? When he isn’t here I stay up SO late and do nothing really. At least tonight it’s worth it because I’m finally blogging!
I don’t know if I said that our house sold and we found a place to rent for the year that is new (which is nice) because I don’t have to worry about what I’ll find from past tenants! We’ll be moving the end of May so I have like 2 months to get everything together. Sometimes I feel like that’s the hard part though, having so much time because things are cluttering up in my house and I just want to get rid of everything right now! Lots to sell! The garage sale pile in the garage is getting big, and it’s actually nice stuff!
So here is a pic of Char playing at a play place we went to in Ottawa a couple of weekends ago. We went up for a couple of nights to wait for my mom to fly in and took the kids to this big play place. Funny story, when we got back home from the weekend in Ottawa, I couldn’t find my wallet. I knew that I didn’t use it all weekend because Sean paid for everything so I retraced my steps back to Subway, the day we left Kingston. I paid for lunch and then came outside and opened the side door to pass out all the food. Then I got into the drivers seat and drove. Halfway there Drew puked in the back seat and so we pulled over on the side of the highway so throw out his puke. After doing major memory retrieval, this was the only logical place it could have fallen out of the car! Well, I assumed I would NEVER see that again so i went ahead and started re-ordering my cards and everything else under the sun that was in there! So while my mom was visiting, I got a call from a highway clean up crew that guess what? Found my wallet! Hello!!! All the cards and cash was intact when I got it back a few days ago and was I ever shocked! First of all that I was right and that is where it fell out, and second of all that nothing was taken, let alone even returned to me!
So this is what happens when I leave my bra hanging around the house, which by the way happens daily usually because I hate wearing bras! Char walks around with it like a bag, with her coat over her jammies! Then there is Taylor…Check out her spread below…at Chuck E Cheese she went to every picture taking game and posed like nothing! I tried to do it with Char but she got bored fast!
So on to this week…there i no snow outside anymore, I want to buy Tangled, I want somebody to pack for me, I have the best kids in the world, I hope my family remembers my birthday this weekend with a party that i don’t have to create, and I hope I blog more than once before a week flies by again!
L
1 comment:
Love you. Wish I could be there to help you!
Post a Comment