Sunday, March 13, 2011

End of a long week

Well it’s Sunday afternoon and Brayden and I are sitting here at the computer blogging about our day so far!  These were some pictures taken from last week and then from today as well.  I feel like I haven’t been taking too many pictures lately, maybe I should get my camera out more often…although I did catch some sweet hair on Charlotte last week after I took her ponytails out!

Here are some beautiful flowers that my good friend Nadine sent me because she is just sweet like that.  They totally brightened my day!

IMG_6277IMG_6282

 

IMG_6285

Check out these pointy ballet toes…maybe she is learning something in class!

IMG_6286

IMG_6290

Seriously this hair is so awesome!  Everybody thought she looked like a clown right before she hopped into the bath the other night!

IMG_6291IMG_6292

IMG_6293

IMG_6298

So it’s afternoon, we’re watching movies and just relaxing!  I should know this week if the house sale is final, probably by tomorrow night hopefully!  It’s been pretty stressful around here but with that done I’m able to look forward a little bit and breathe a little! 

We’re getting used to being Daddy-less around here.  Everybody misses him though and can’t wait to see him.  We’re also so excited to see Nana next weekend for the week.  Hopefully we can get a lot packed up while she’s here…no holiday Nana!

It snowed here this morning, melted mind you, but still…isn’t it springtime yet?  I’m getting sick of the cold!  I want warm!!!

Here is a note from Brayden -

I miss you very much Nana and I want to go to the Playtrium with you and play with you a lot!  Also, I’ll remind you to get a new suitcase.  That’s all I want to say.  B

L

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Cute pics sis.

Lottie's hair is sooo cute. And tays toes? Nice! Have fun out there mom!

Julie said...

Oh my goodness Libby! I just caught myself up on your blog and I'm so sorry its been so stressful for you guys! I'm glad you got your house sold though and that it didn't drag on for too long! Your kids are adorable. Charlotte is so dang cute I can hardly stand it. Her hair was awesome!!!!! Good luck packing and stuff!!!!