The snow outside is ridiculous!!! The drifts on either side of my driveway are now taller than me which makes it difficult when I’m shoveling…well let’s just say it’s an awesome arm workout! So today was a girly day with all day with my girls! When Char was sleeping I felt like I needed to spend some good time with Taylor so we decided to go outside and make a snowman! Seriously look at that work of art! It makes me laugh so hard. As Taylor was putting the eyes and mouth on (cherry tomatoes) she would eat every other one, so cute! We went for a short walk to the forest down the street to find arms for him and then we brought them back in our sled. Let’s just say the snow wasn’t quite wet enough today but we were able to manage something! Then we laid down in the snow and watched the clouds…that snow that we’re laying on is like 4-5 ft thick and it’s like walking on a cloud!
Anyway it was fun:) So tonight I”m sitting at my computer around 730 and my doorbell rings 3 times in a row…what the? Nobody ever rings my doorbell at night so it freaked me out! I sat here and froze and didn’t get it in case it was some crazy person. So then a couple minutes later they rang it again 3 times! AH!!! Again, I sat here and watched the red brake lights through my curtains until they left. I just stayed here for like 10 min and then my Mom called. I told her what happened and she said leave her on the phone and go and check the doorstep…so I did…and…I was “Heart Attacked”!!! The Young Women in the branch had heart attacked me and left cut out valentines hearts and a box of homemade sugar cookies and brownies! Awww! I felt like such a retard, but happy to have a treat tonight…seriously best brownies I’ve ever had in my life! It’s so funny how we get caught up with our thoughts sometimes and freak ourselves out!
1 comment:
I would TOTALLY not answer. I always get freaked when the doorbell rings when I'm not expecting it. The people who usually ring the doorbell obnoxiously are delivery men who ring at a minimum 3 times of course during NAP time!!! HATE THEM.
No snow here :-) But we have KILLER hot summers. So, you'll hear me complain then!
Post a Comment