I love Valentines Day! I don’t believe all these people that whine and complain that they don’t need some special day to tell their lover that they love them, we shouldn’t have to be reminded to do that…blah blah blah! You know every woman out there loves it when they feel special and get flowers and chocolates…you’re a liar if you don’t!
Anyway, Friday Sean and I went out for our Valentines night. Our friends did a babysitting swap so they came over with their two kids and put our kids to bed, then tomorrow night we’re watching their kids so they can go out…sweet idea right? Why have I not done this before! So when we went out, I wanted to go to this new burger joint (Harpers) downtown but when we got there the wait was too long and we wouldn’t have made our movie, so we complained for a second and then stopped as soon as Sean pulled up to the Crepe diner! Hello! Way more romantic and yummy! Then we saw “Sanctum” which was ok…it makes me want to read the book anyway!
Here are some pics Tay and I took of eachother the other day…she actually did a pretty good job right? She is just so cute and fun…I love having little girls to hang with!
Sean came home today with these lovlies…I gave one to Taylor and she immediately went upstairs and got her Belle dress on! He also brought McDonald’s home for us because even though I spent the day cleaning the house and doing laundry, the dinner did not get made! I’m in love with the Southwestern Salad from Mcd’s so I was so happy! Then this little tray of yummies sits in my kitchen and is very dangerous…but very satisfying let me tell you…it’s been filling the void lately! Probably won’t do much for my body but right now I don’t care…too much stress going on!
Here is my third fridge! It’s actually the best one because occasionally I’ll open a slushy diet coke which is kind of nice sometimes!
This was my card to Sean! I had the kids sit on the couch when they got home from school and I handed out my valentines cards and treats to them. I love the second picture because I could not get Char to look at me, she was determined to open her chocolate!
Probably the worst soo soo ever since it’s pure candy…but so hilarious! If you know Char you know that her lips are just as luscious as these ones anyways!
Everything melted all day outside today and tonight it’s supposed to drop to –18 degrees, thus freezing everything on the roads. All the highways are on high alert tonight and tomorrow…I’m just hoping the power stays on and doesn’t mess around tomorrow…hate that!
No comments:
Post a Comment