Friday, February 25, 2011

Last on the list

Ok, so I'm not actually going to write a lot right now...but I know it's been a long time! I keep thinking I have to blog one of these days and it just stresses me right out! I have so much going on in my life right now it's crazy to say the least! I will be back with deets when I have a longer time to sit and write it all down. Maybe I'll do a few pointers:

- Lost my job
- Can't pay bills
- House up for sale
- Looking for smaller place to rent
- Can't WAIT to pay off some debt with the sale of the house!!
- Can't wait to BREATHE again!!
- Showing my house TWICE today!!
- Re-painted all the dents in my walls and now looks brand spankin new!
- Got lower paying job and working my tushie off during the day to get it done
- Learning to brush off things that don't really matter in the huge scheme of things
- Learning to forgive people who wrong me BIG TIME and keep my head up high
- Teaching my children that anywhere we are is our HOME
- Trying to allow my brain to keep it together every day
- Giving my kids a "date" when they get home from school of 10 min on the couch to read together
- Haven't worked out in forever because all I want to do is eat chocolate and ice cream when I'm stressed (what would I do without that heavenly junk?)
- Looking forward to a new year in a new place and less stuff!
- INCREDIBLY grateful for ALL my blessings!
- Truly believe that THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON:)


3 comments:

Ryan L. Briggs, Esq. said...

Keep your head up girl! It will all work out :-) That's what I say to myself everyday!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

okay...I was under my hubs gmail. sorry!

tlr said...

you have a lot going on. good luck with it all and you are right things happen for a reason. Our last year was a mess and if you learn to find the positive in a trial it will make it so much easier to get through. Get on the treadmill and run and cry when you want to eat like crap! Thinking about you!
Tamara