Monday, February 07, 2011

Lots to talk about

So on Friday night the boys had their Karate graduation where they graduated to high Gold belt.  They aren’t wearing their new belts in these pictures because they had to demonstrate first before they got handed out.  The people here were all receiving new belts that night.

IMG_6106 IMG_6108 IMG_6109 IMG_6110 IMG_6112 IMG_6113 IMG_6115 

The girls and I went to the grocery store the other night and were waiting in the car for Grandma so we decided to goof off and take some fun pics:)

IMG_6192 IMG_6195 IMG_6197 IMG_6198

Saturday this weekend was Feb Fest downtown and every year we’ve been here Sean has always worked that weekend so we have never gone!  It was SO much fun!  There was a snow maze  like you see below…

 IMG_6117 IMG_6119

ice slides and castles that people made!  The ice slides were fantastic and amazing!  We all had so much fun on them!  I feel like taking the boys out of school this week to go and slide down them since there aren’t any kids on them during the day…that would be fun!

 IMG_6121 IMG_6122 IMG_6124 IMG_6125 IMG_6127 IMG_6128 IMG_6130 IMG_6133 IMG_6137 IMG_6147 IMG_6156 

After that we walked to Market Square and checked out the army vehicles that were out.  The kids all went into the tanker and popped their heads out the holes, and then into the huge container trucks!

IMG_6159 IMG_6161 IMG_6172 

I love this pic because it shows how big those tires are!

IMG_6178 IMG_6184

So Grandma and Grandpa left today with Sheri who came and got them.  It was really fun to have them here and great to visit with them.  The kids will surely miss them!

Now it’s Monday night, I’ve done a lot of laundry today and feel good about it, but I’m sitting here drinking a diet pepsi…wha??? That’s what our pizza came with tonight and so that’s what I have…and it’s not bad!  I’m kind of enjoying myself…kind of.

The only thing missing is somebody to gab with as I sit down to watch The Bachelor:(

L

1 comment:

Jeni said...

You mean me. Your missing me.