Well I meant to blog yesterday because it was 01/11/2011! Sean said that at 11:11am he actually was doing a note in a patient's chart and so it was 1's all the way across! Pretty neat:)
So today Tay had her dentist appointment. We were very nervous for this since last time she went she refused to even sit in the chair! So we talked a lot about it a few days ago and every day since, hoping to have a good visit. When we got there she wanted to bring Rudolph her Build A Bear with her so he came along. They directed us to the x ray machine first, which we had talked about. The girl kept calling it the spaceship because she stands there, bites down on a peice of plastic and the machine rotates around her head. Um...no...she did NOT want to do this. Her little body was shaking and she was being so brave. Finally when she got really close, she told me she had to go pee! Well I knew she didn't since we went right before we came, but nervous pee just comes right? We talked about going to the toy store later and getting the Rapunzel hair that she wants if she was brave enough to have a picture taken. So we went back (all the while Char is just observing, very fascinated by everything) and she still didn't want to do it. I even crouched down and bit down on the piece but couldn't get my own picture taken since I already paid for mine a few months ago right? So we decided to pass the x ray by and take another try next time. Well once she made it onto the chair she did awesome! Very nervous might I add...shaking, not letting go of my hand and choking Rudolph. She kept saying "Mommy, I want to go home". The assistant was very good though and carefully showed her all of the contraptions before she used them. Taylor let her clean all her teeth and even fluoride! Wow! Then Dr. Mo counted all 20 and she was done! I'm so proud of her! So somebody will be getting rapunzel hair tonight:) I know she didn't do the x ray, but she did so great with everything else I have to reward that!
Now we're back, it's snowing outside still and piling up! I don't feel like shoveling today. I have done all the shoveling this winter so far so I think I'll leave this dump for Sean!
On Monday I started my very own 12 week challenge. Well Jeni is doing it too, and Mom I think...and anybody else who would like to join is invited! It's basically 12 weeks because that's how long my program is (P90X) and that's when my 30th birthday is! I want to feel great and on my way to my old body again, so it begins! I literally gained 10lb over the holidays since I went to Hawaii...sick right? Ya, my jeans are mad at me right now and need some breathing room! I'm totally motivated though, and already feel 100% better than I did on Sunday. My body is sore from my first 2 days of working out, as it should be, I'd be worried if I wasn't!
I burned my hand on my curling iron this morning...when was the last time that happened to you? Man!
4 comments:
I love that you ended the post with MAN! I am on a program to it called stop shoving your face with food, I hope it works... Libbs your tuning 30??? since when MAN!
I need to start the stop shoveling program too...too much food.
Ya for Tay! And double ya for you!
the dentist can be pretty intimidating! can't even imagine how she must have been feeling. way to go taylor!
burnt yourself. yikes! That's why I've given up on even trying to curl my own hair. So, you're not alone ;)
I turn 30 this year too!! Here's to a great year for us! I just started 30 day Shred, 3/3 days so here's hoping I stick with it. I can't even imagine doing p90x - you're a machine Libby!
Post a Comment