Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pic catch up

 

This is Char the other day before we went out tobagganing.  It was her first time and she loved it.  She loves to walk in the snow, which doesn’t happen very often because I’m always carrying her so she doesn’t get muddy!

IMG_5964 IMG_5965 

On Sunday we had a bunch of people over for Josh Davis’s mission farewell.  He is going to Fort Worth, Texas as soon as his visa gets here!  Here’s his momma Chris and I:)

IMG_5970 IMG_5971 

Emily and Josh, Phil, Barb and her little Sierra, and the ladies (Erinn, Nermine, Julianne, Barb, Cassondra and Carma).

IMG_5972 IMG_5974 IMG_5975 IMG_5977 

During the party Taylor insisted on dressing up as Belle and watching Beauty and the Beast on her little DVD player in the corner, she sat like this for like the entire movie!

IMG_5979 IMG_5983 

Yesterday Tay went to the dentist and for being so good we brought her to the toy store to get Rapunzel hair!  Every time we went to the toy store since before Christmas she was eyeing this hair and I always said, “not today!” so I was glad to finally find a reason to buy it, it’s so fun, she’s actually wearing it right now!  I’m realizing it would be a nightmare to have hair that long though…it would get so tangly!

IMG_5988

Here’s some pics from today…so I have to pin back Char’s bangs because if I don’t she looks like the next picture, constantly looking through her bangs at me.  She doesn’t even try to move them, just tries to watch me through the hair!  It’s hilarious, but totally bugs! Also, last night I made the BEST salad ever!  I had to have it for lunch again today with the left overs, and document it!  Thai chicken noodle salad!  If you’ve ever had this at Earl’s, this tastes exactly the same!  Seriously delish!  I’ll try to post the recipe if I remember.

 IMG_5990 IMG_5991 IMG_5992 

And last but not least, what would a post be without a legit crack shot!  Sorry Tay, but one day this won’t be cute!

IMG_5993

Ok, off to do my 90 min yoga!  Sweaty here I come!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

That's cool that your friend is going to Fort Worth, Texas. That is about 30 mins north of where my parents live. If he ever serves in the Cleburne ward, you should tell him to find my mom and dad, The Wallaces. ANyway, that salad looks delish. I would love the recipe!

lynne said...

recipe please!

Alysha Sladek said...

that salad looks sooo good. yes, recipe please!!
and that last pic is hilarious. what makes it even better is the shadow from her belt buckle lines so it looks even more dramatic