Why??? Because I said so!!!
Libbs the table look's wicked you did that! it;s so glossy and pretty! and it look's cold there.
WOW! I'm impressed! The table looks amazing!! Charlotte is getting so big, sometimes my first thought is that it's Taylor!
I love that the benches are different. Looks great.
I agree with others. Your table and benches looks awesome. Great job! And your kids are so cute, especially that little Charlotte. She has such the sweetest face.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Libbs the table look's wicked you did that! it;s so glossy and pretty! and it look's cold there.
WOW! I'm impressed! The table looks amazing!! Charlotte is getting so big, sometimes my first thought is that it's Taylor!
I love that the benches are different. Looks great.
I agree with others. Your table and benches looks awesome. Great job! And your kids are so cute, especially that little Charlotte. She has such the sweetest face.
Post a Comment