Lotti finally let me cut her bangs and now she can see the world with nothing obstructing her view! I think it’s pretty cute eh?
So I got a call from the school today around 345 and they said that Brayden missed the bus. Apparently he was holding the door open for everybody and stayed there until all the buses were gone, assuming that his bus hadn’t arrived yet! He got a certificate today for being a fantastic helper and so the teachers thought maybe he was really excited about that and made the extra effort to help. So I waited for Drew to get home off the bus and we all headed back to school to pick up B.
When we got home the power was out:( This has happened a few times before and usually stays out for hours and hours. I lit my candles and sat with blankets surrounding us as the house was getting cold and we waited. As I tried to decide what to do for dinner, since I wasn’t going to be making fajitas like I had planned, I finally decided on going out. Didn’t know where but the house was too dark and depressing to stay in. I finally drove past Mcdonalds and got some take out and brought it back home. I figured we’d eat by candlelight on the blankets and have a picnic. Luckily for us, when we got home the power was on and I think every light in the house was on too! We still had our picnic and it was fun!
Kids are in bed, I finally showered today and feel nice and relaxed. I also weighed in today and lost 5lb last week! Feeling great:)
L
3 comments:
Love,love the bangs! Glad the furnace went back on with that cold weather you've been having.
Bangs are darling!
And little b, he is so cute! I love that he is so sweet.
She is so cute!! I am so tempted to cut Jaclyn bangs! I love them. Good work on the weight loss! I'm so envious of your motivation and will power!
Post a Comment