Saturday, January 22, 2011

Longest. Day. Ever…

Ok…I am SO exhausted, I think this has officially been the busiest Saturday I’ve had in a long time!  The day started early with getting Taylor ready for ballet and we left the house at 940am.  Stayed there for an hour, listened to my boys complain that they were bored, even though I told them to bring something to do (book, dsi, etc)!  Then we headed to the toy store so we could buy a present for the birthday party Taylor was going to later, but it turned into a present, baby shower present x 3 (I can’t help it I’m a shopper), and a booster seat for Char.  She has been sitting at the kitchen table for awhile now, but she starts to get into everybody else’s business and messes with their plates, so she needs to be seatbelted down to eat!  Anyway, after that we picked up some Mcdonalds to eat on the go, dropped Drew off at his friends “Pokemon Party” and headed home to wrap presents and let Lotti sleep for an hour or so.  Then at 2pm we headed off to the baby shower and I got to hold a little babe of about 6lb!  Oh so cute and light! I’m baby hungry, but have to hold off for a bit so I’ll get my kicks with somebody else's little ones! Speaking of little ones, Lotti is SO not little anymore…so sad my baby is growing up:(

IMG_6058 IMG_6059 IMG_6060

So we left the baby shower and left Brayden there to play with his friend, drove home and got Taylor all doll’d up for her princess birthday party!  She wanted to be Belle and it was so much fun to get her ready!  So once she was all ready, her, Lotti and I headed back to the baby shower house to drop off some ice skates for B, went and picked up Drew from his party, and then finally dropped Taylor off at the party.  The little girl’s name was Taylor Larocque and is in our branch so because there are two Taylor’s, she always calls my Taylor “Taylor Haslam”!  She is the one on the far right..very cute!

 IMG_6063 IMG_6064 IMG_6065 IMG_6066

Well I took Drew and Lotti home and we hung out for a couple of hours, had my protein shake for dinner, watched some tv, and tried to relax before I headed out for the last time to pick up Taylor first, and then Brayden!  WOW…what a day!  I’m seriously so tired and exhausted I don’t even want to think about cleaning up my house or looking at my sunday school lesson for tomorrow!  We also had choir starting tomorrow, it’s at 915am before church starts so I have to be there for that since I play piano.  It’s gonna be a busy morning and day!  Tomorrow night I am participating in Young Women’s New Beginnings as “Ms. Self Centered” from Texas and then off to District Choir right after…does it ever end?  I shouldn’t complain, my life is full of great opportunities and ways to stay busy, but it just tires me out sometimes.

My eating plan is going great, I love weight watchers!  It makes it so easy to lose weight and still get that little bit of chocolate that I need every day! Things are looking up!

L

No comments: