Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Birthday bowling

Drew got a sweet gift basket on the doorstep when he got home from school on Monday…thanks “you know who you are”!  We’re all been enjoying it since!  So for his birthday we headed over to Denny’s for dinner, Toys R Us so he could pick out his gift with his gift money he got, and then bowling with the fam!  I feel like bowling used to be funner…I think maybe it is more enjoyable when you’re not running after an 18 mth old who wants to run straight down the lane and be a bowling ball!  Char had tons of fun and every time it was her turn she would carry (at least try) the ball over to the ramp and push it down.  Then she would stand there with her hands up and yell “Woa!”  It was hilarious.  Anyway, we had tons of fun and can I just say that I love hanging out with my fam?  

IMG_6039 IMG_6040 IMG_6042 IMG_6044 IMG_6045 IMG_6047 IMG_6048 IMG_6052 

I think this is the latest family picture we’ve had since last spring and Char isn’t even looking!  AH…we really need to get some new pics! 

IMG_6057

This morning Drew went to the dentist to get a cavity filled and is sitting in the other room waiting for the freezing to wear off so he can go back to school.  It’s snowing outside and it’s giving me zero hope that this winter will be leaving soon!  Today is finish laundry day (hopefully) and maybe shovel the walk day, although I love leaving that one for Sean!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I can't believe how much hair lot tie has. And I looove bowling. You know I even own my own bowling shoes?!