Ugh! I feel like CRAP! I have some sort of stomach bug that I got yesterday at some point and it has been lingering! Drew has it now and has been puking tonight, he looks like he's getting better so hopefully it's the 24 hour bug, and he has no fever, but it's just sitting in my stomach like something is dying and can't get out! It's crazy how your body doesn't relax and you can't sleep when you're sick. Because of my stomach last night I swear maybe I got like an hour of sleep! I was up constantly eating crackers, drinking apple juice, and just laying there trying to get comfortable.
Anyway, on a better note, Grandma and Grandpa got here yesterday. Sheri flew them here and ended up staying over night because the snow canceled her flight out of Kingston. This morning the boys got up early and went to Karate to do "grading" where they go for their next belt. It looks like they did grand so next Friday they'll have graduation from white belt to yellow belt! Pretty exciting...then Tay went to dance with me and had an OK time. She had 30 min of ballet and then 30 min of jazz which she was all alone in the class for. I looked in on her with 10 min left of jazz and she was falling down (on purpose) during her turns and starting to get teary eyed. When I went in and asked she said she was tired and hungry. So we left early and ran some errands before heading home. Then, while Sean slept the day away, Sheri and I went and did a little shopping and I took her to the airport where she once again was bumped to a later flight. She flies standby so this is a common occurance for her. So she had time to come home and play out in the snow with the 3 kids for an hour (yay we love her!). We had dinner and Sean drove her back to the airport. As I was tucking B in bed, Sean called and said he was at the hockey game because he forgot he had to work as the team doctor tonight! WHA??? He wanted my sick self to drive his doctor tools to him...arg! So B jumped out of bed, got his stuff on and put his coat on, ready to assist! He has been Sean's assistant at the hockey games every time he can and knows the players by name now so he was excited!
So now, the girls are in bed, Drew is rolling around on my floor upstairs, and I'm blogging as I'm keeled over in the chair, thinking about toast and gingerale:) I wish I didn't have to teach a lesson tomorrow or do choir in the morning...let's pray I'm better soon!
L
No comments:
Post a Comment