Saturday, December 04, 2010

kill me now

So last night was the first night of my life that SNORING kept me awake! I've never heard so much snoring from Sean and it literally drove me crazy...eventually it drove me downstairs to my blue couch for a couple of hours until daybreak! The worst part is that I went to bed with an intense headache and of course woke up with a total headache hangover because I didn't get adequate sleep. Sean was post call last night and so I knew he was really tired and so part of me felt so bad pushing him awake every time his snoring got worse...but I don't think he heard me at all. I HATE SNORING!!!

So last night was fun, some girls and I went to dinner (East Side Marios=gross!) and a movie (Harry Potter=awesome!!). I loved HP7 and can't wait for the final movie!!!

Today Tay has dance...in 30 min actually...maybe she won't be making it today, I'm a little tired! I was thinking of taking the kids to "Tangled" since Sean is home today...I know we told Nana we'd wait for her but we're not sure we can do that, besides I figure she might just go see it before with the other grandkids anyway!

On another note, I put up my Thomas the Train table and tracks and trains on Kijiji (kind of a Canadian Ebay) the other night and it sold within 12 hours. I had 100 hits and tons of replies...I guess right now it's a great time to sell things right before Christmas! What else can I sell??

L

3 comments:

Emily said...

snoring is terrible. i don't think it's possible for any male palmers to not snore. it's funny, the other night we went to east side mario's and then HP7 too, the only difference is we enjoyed our food as well as the movie!! it was only my second time there though, is the food normally gross??

lynne said...

Ear plugs - best investment ever!!

Julie said...

Oh Tangled is soooooooooooo cute!!!!!! And I'm so sorry about the snoring! We have occasional nights like that around here where I have to hit the couch! Did your Scentsy arrive at Jeni's in time, btw???