Seriously, I have a new love for Chuck E…how nice to have six 6 year olds running around and you don’t have to clean up after them! We even had a nice hostess who took care of cutting the cake, serving the food, etc! We were pretty much the only people in the joint so we had full reign of all the games. The boys spent mostly all their time at the bowling because it was spewing out the tickets! Brayden had a blast…literally!
This new contraption they have is called “Ticket Blaster” where the birthday kid gets to go inside and has 30 seconds while tickets fly all around him, to gather as many tickets as possible! Brayden got quite a few, including 3 large tickets worth 50 tickets each! Woot woot! Not that it’s really worth it since they get to pick from a pile of junk that was bought at the dollar store for a fraction of what we paid to get tickets! Oh well, the kids have fun!
Now my internet is working faster and I’m sitting here freshly showered and feeling fabulous! I forget how good I feel when I don’t shower for a day or so…I know I’m totally gross but it happens:)
No comments:
Post a Comment