Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I suck

Man oh Man! It’s been for-eva since I posted on this blogaroo…well I’m back, for how long?  We’ll see…but I just realized that this is the last month of the year and this book will be almost done! AH…so I better post a bit more eh?

Well Nana and G-dad have finally made it and it’s grand!  We all love having them here…well actually I’m not sure if the kids are more happy to see them or their Ipad!  Just kidding Nana…they love you too!  The girls have been SUPER sick, Lotti especially.  Last week I was in the hospital with her for breathing issues and she is just now turning a corner after a week of lots of prayers and worries.  She still has a really bad cough, but it doesn’t seem to wake her up or bother her too much.  On top of having the flu/croupe/whatever it is she has…she is teething some honkin molars!  I just noticed them the other day and boy oh boy, I understand why she is in pain!  Poor girl, you can tell in this pic that she is just not 100%.  It sure does a mother’s heart well when they start to eat and smile and say some of the little things they usually do when they’re feeling good.  She was so lethargic and out of it, not what I want to see!  Tay has had the flu and has been the only one in the house that was throwing up.  I had to drive to Syracuse to pick my mom up the other day, and amidst the blizzard pounding down on my car, Tay throws up all over herself!  I hate car puke!  Luckily, before I left I had the thought to grab a change of clothes for her so we were able to change and feel a bit better.

IMG_5731 IMG_5732 IMG_5734 IMG_5736

Anyway…hopefully everybody is on the up and up around here!  Tay’s birthday is in 2 days and then Christmas so lots to look forward to!  Mom and I are trying to find some time to ourselves to do some shopping and maybe catch Harry Potter 7 since she hasn’t seen it yet! 

So I’m almost done my kitchen table.  I have a couple more coats of varnish to put on it and then it should be good to go.  For now we’re using it, but we’re keeping a table cloth on it just in case, but today Mom picked up some Ikea chairs for my Christmas present so it’s looking a tad more complete!  I love it, it’s like having a brand new table!

 IMG_5737 IMG_5740 IMG_5741 IMG_5742 IMG_5743 IMG_5745 IMG_5747

Can I just say that the amount of chocolate that I’ve eatin in the last 24 hours is ridiculous???  I’m just going to enjoy it and not worry about it though…it’s the holidays right folks? Num num num num as Lotti would say!

On Thursday night we’re participating in the Nativity at our church, as well as the Carol Festival.  I have to conduct the District Choir and play piano for another branch.  Hopefully all the people in my choir show up or it might just be a gong show!  Oh the joys of choir!

Ok, I’m planning on coming back here tomorrow…stay tuned!

L

No comments: