He came down for breakfast with a sulk on his face and when he sat down he started crying because Drew was chewing too loud (a common complaint among these two). Then he was mad that people were talking because it hurt his ears. The complaining continued with tears until the bus came. I refuse to send my kids off to the bus still crying so I was trying desperately to get him to stop and have him leave with some kind words. I hope it worked. I told him I'd buy him something special at the store today and he will hold me to my word when he gets home so I can't forget!
Today is a day full of cleaning, tidying and laundry! My house is crazy messy from other people living here so I'm finally getting to all of our laundry from our trip and getting it clean so I can get to the point of putting my fall decor away and bringing out the christmas decorations. I'm a little worried about my tree this year because Lotti is going to be VERY interested in it! I'm putting it off.
It's chilly this morning. When I took the girls to the doctor this morning for Lotti's vaccines it was probably 3 degrees and I was wearing flip flips...I think it's time to bring out my uggs!
Ok...time to get back to work!
L
2 comments:
Try -27 degrees!! I cancelled seminary this morning!!
Oh my sweet little Brady has days like that too! Glad you got home safe!!!!!
Post a Comment