So Drew went to the front room and yelled out that the front door was open. Sometimes it tends to do this if it's not locked and you don't quite shut it tight. Anyway, Lotti also likes to open the door and I realized that I hadn't seen her in the last 10 min since she left the table! I ran outside and looked around our neighbors front yards where she might have wandered and around both sides of my dark house...but nothing! I freaked out...where could she be? What if she was taken? If she wandered somewhere who would even know who she was? Then I was a really bad mother all of a sudden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had told the kids to run around the house to make sure she wasn't in a room somewhere. When I came back inside HOPING she was in there, Taylor had gone downstairs to the basement where no lights were on and found her looking (in the dark) at some books! OH...MY...GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a little on edge right now...I suck I think. It's cold out though...why would she wander off too far if she's anything like me?
L
1 comment:
OH MY GOOOOOOSH!
I would have DIED!!!!
I turned my back for a minute to unload the groceries one afternoon and Brinley had crawled all the way up the stairs and I found her just soooo smily and happy at the top of the stairs! ahhhhhhh that was NOT a good mommy moment. I was sooo panicked with all the "could have done this or that" thoughts.
WORST! I think we should invent like kid pager chips, ya know the ones they put in dogs? hahahaha I mean come on, I think it is BRILLIANT.
Post a Comment