Saturday, October 09, 2010

Tired

Here’s just a couple of pics off of my camera this week.  Nothing too exciting…Drew wanted to do some “model poses” for me and this is the first one that he did.  Not sure where he got the idea that models model like this but whatev!  A little creative right?

IMG_5099 IMG_5100 IMG_5103 IMG_5107

Well it’s Saturday and I’m exhausted.  It’s going to be one of those weekends and I look forward to Monday when I can relax and do nothing…at least I’m going to try this.  I already told Brayden that we could decorate sugar cookies for Halloween on Monday with his friend so I at least have to do that.  The dough is done though so it’ll be the easy and fun part!

Today started early with driving Drew across town to a fun birthday party at a glow in the dark mini putt, then off to Taylor’s dance class.  She has 30 min of ballet and then 30 min of Jazz and today she was the only girl in her jazz class so she got one on one time.  She actually did really well, I think one on one time was awesome for her because usually she gets distracted by the other girls in the class and they end up staring at themselves in the mirror the whole time rather than listening to their coach!  Then we hit up the dollar store (which I love and always forget all the great stuff they have!) and picked up Drew and headed home.  I spent all afternoon in my kitchen, no joke!  Tomorrow is our thanksgiving dinner with our friends the Cunningham's and a few other people so I had to prepare a few things today (stuffing, turkey, pumpkin cheesecakes, etc).  I’ll be in my kitchen all afternoon tomorrow too but at least I got a little bit done today.  I took the kiddos to the park to get them out of the house and it was nice to breathe some fresh air, then we came home and had scrambled eggs, toast and hashbrowns…yum!  I love breakfast for dinner:)

Now I’m sitting at the computer because I don’t want to face the mess of my house and the kitchen…I”m seriously so tired I can’t stand up to face it.  I want a foot rub and a head rub and a bath…but alas, no husband tonight so I’ll have to deal with it:(  Oh ya, I also have to prepare my lesson for tomorrow…ugh!

Other than all that though, I love my life and wouldn’t change anything about it!

L

2 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Cute piggy tails!!

Your kids are SOOO cute! Seriously...they are all gorgeous. Your baking skills are inspiring me! I'm no baker, but I really want to try those pies! I've never made anything that needs yeast hahahahhaa soo maybe I'll try rolls too. Happy Thanksgiving! (I alwayyyyys forget, and I'm Canadian!...and even if I only lived there for 2 weeks :-)

Jeni said...

Lottie! You are delicious!

I wish I was there for your thanksgiving food! Loves.