So I just realized it’s been ages since I blogged…what is up with me? I’m in a total slump, that’s what’s up! One day I’m motivated to do everything that has to be done in my house and the next…blah! Today is def a blah day for me…at least I brushed my teeth this morning when I woke up but other than that…blah. What I need is a good work out to get me sweating and energized! I have also been a really bad mom when it comes to extra curricular activities. My 3 older kids have karate twice a week and I have really been slacking taking them. By the time we should be going, I”m busy doing something else or making dinner, or I haven’t brushed my teeth yet so I just stay home! AH…this is driving me crazy about myself! I need to be rejuvenated somehow…
2 comments:
Cutest picture of Tay!!
At least they are dressed. That doesn't happen in our home much.
Work out... Cause we r going to Hawaii in 3 weeks!!
Post a Comment