Saturday, October 23, 2010

Impatient

I can’t stand waiting for the internet!!!  I guess it is better this way…now I”m blogging when instead I was going to sit back and watch an episode of something and melt my brain for half an hour!  Man, it feels lately that I don’t blog about anything interesting and I think I need to go back to some old blogs and see what I used to blog about!  Everyday things?  Issues?  Venting?  I kind of feel like nobody looks at my blog anymore so I think that contributes to the lost motivation…

IMG_5124 IMG_5126 IMG_5130Well as usual Lotti is very fun to take picture of!  She is adorable and I’m in awe everyday that I actually gave birth to this little bundle of joy!  Seriously do they get any cuter than this?  Then there is ME…ya not the most flattering pic but I don’t think there are many recent pics of me and this is what you get at this moment of the day…post work out!

So last night Sean left for Montreal where he’ll be until Friday night next week at a Basic Sciences for Orthopaedics course.  Yipee!  Sounds like a blast!  Looks like I’ll be having a sleepover with Taylor all week since she loves to slip into our bed!  This morning Tay had ballet/jazz so I dropped off Lotti at my friends house because she is SO much fun to bring to dance class!  The boys are at friends houses now and so I’ve had the afternoon to work out, organize bills and THINK about planning my sunday school lesson.  I’ll do it later.

Sean is applying for fellowships right now and we’re really anxious to find out where he will go.  It’s another match system where we rank places and they rank him and hope that we match with someone!  There is one place that isn’t in the match and so we’re crossing our fingers that we get that one so we don’t have to match.  At this point in a person’s training it’s so annoying that you can’t just interview and do well with somebody and get offered a position rather than match!  It just seems so ridiculous to me.  The stress…like he needs anymore stress right now in his life!  Anyway…I’m keeping the places hush hush for now until things are for sure but I’m excited!  I found one fellowship in Australia but Sean turned me down flat:(

Well I’m almost done Christmas shopping!  YAY…I think this has been the soonest that I’ve done this in my life!  I just found christmas eve pajamas the other day from Costco but I’m thinking of bringing them back for another place…we’ll see…but just a few gifts left and stocking stuffers and I’m done!  Taylor is going to get so spoiled every year since her birthday is Dec 23…seriously it’s ridiculous!

Well Lotti is awake and calling out to me so I better split!

L

5 comments:

lynne said...

You're right, they don't come any cuter than Lottie!! And in case you didn't know I READ YOUR BLOG, keep those posts coming!!

Jeni said...

Boots is close for cuteness! But those piggies are just presh!
Your blog is not boring. I love to read your updates. Keep doing it.
Keep working out...2 more weeks!!! Sun sun sun!

Becca said...

I read I read! I love the pics keep them coming, and I must say you Missy are looking mighty fine too! xox

Julie Jimmieson said...

Ok Lotti IS SO ADORABLE. Could she be any cuter...please keep posting!

Krissy Marshall said...

Ok so I've been bad at reading EVERYONES blog, and I only blog about my photo sessions & lets face it, it's not that interesting.

keep posting, cause I'll read it!!