Saturday, September 11, 2010

Walk for Parkinsons

Well 2 years later we are here again…at the Walk for Parkinson’s!  We had a lot of fun this year…no Daddy but maybe next year.  Drew helped out set up some of the silent auction and then the lady gave him a bag of toys to thank him for helping…bonus!  There was a silly clown there making all kinds of balloons for the kids and most of them had hats and swords in no time!

IMG_4986 IMG_4987 IMG_4989 

Here is one of my good friend’s Barb!

IMG_4992 IMG_4994 IMG_4995 IMG_4996

This is Brayden’s buddy Bradley…they found this dead monarch butterfly and carried it around all morning showing people.   IMG_5000 IMG_5001 IMG_5007 

I took the kids on the actual walk…it was actually longer than I remember but everybody made it!

IMG_5010 IMG_5011 IMG_5012 IMG_5013 IMG_5019 IMG_5026

Now we’re home, Char is sleeping and I need to to work out!  I just skyped my brother in the Caribbean and gave him a little shout out.  He is lonely and working hard!  Oh Med school…let’s just say I”m glad it’s not me having to learn all of that anatomy!  yikes!

Beautiful day outside today…kinda wish I wasn’t here on my computer but alas there is always work to be done inside!

L

No comments: