Well for FHE last night we all decided it would be fun to go apple picking! Some friends and I are planning on making pies this week so I needed to get a bunch anyways…and they’re SO good right now! So of course we wait for Dad to get home from work…first mistake! We drive out and make it there for 7:00 only to find out that they closed at 6:00! Arg…so we headed back towards our place to try another orchard…but alas…also closed:( Everybody was pretty bummed so you know what we did next? We went to McDonald’s for ice cream and cinnamon rolls! Yum! It ended up being a night in the car but it was still fun.
Yesterday Taylor and Brayden also got some vaccines so Brayden wasn’t feeling too good. He did great getting the shot and didn’t cry at all, but then later on in the night his arm started to hurt him and he needed some extra TLC. I don’t know how this happened but I missed Taylor’s 15 and 18 mth vaccines! What the? I’m blaming it on being out of town because I don’t know how else I would have let that pass by…then I realized something while I was in the doctor’s office. The nurse asked if Lotti was up to date and of course I answered YES…um…hold that thought -
Wait a minute, she just turned 1 a couple of months ago and I haven’t been in the doctor’s office all summer…and this month she turns 15 months! Holy crap…I almost did it again! Wow..I suck! Anyway…let’s just say there will be a lot of shots around here in the next couple of months! What is wrong with me? I’m losing my mind! I’m going to blame it on weight watchers…it’s taking a little bit of my mind every pound I lose!
I’m so excited to meet my sister’s newest addition…baby Courtney…also born a fatty like Lotti! Can’t wait to snuggle her! It’ll feed my want to snuggle a baby again instead of me having to get pregnant again!
L
1 comment:
Love you. Lottie is just sooo cute! I hope Courtney is as cute as she is!
Post a Comment