Monday, August 09, 2010

Too much to say to go to sleep

Today I feel like there are so many stories, I just hope I remember them all!

First of all, this little girl got into my pile of letters that I keep under my desk and she was really pleased about it! Love her!

IMG_4465 

So how ridiculously cute are these two?  When we got home this morning from dropping the boys off at Queen’s sports camp they played in the front yard with the neighbor cat “Beauty” and posed for me too!  Lotti seriously smiles on command…she would do awesome in Toddlers and Tiaras!

IMG_4477 IMG_4478

Lotti is also into climbing onto everything!  Not only does she climb onto my kitchen table and stand up she climbs into chairs and gets stuck.  Quite the acrobat!

 IMG_4482 IMG_4485 IMG_4488 

We have these sticks and balls that you put together to make forts and then you throw blankets on top!  Taylor wanted me to build her a castle today and she ate snacks, had her tinker bell light, and watched a movie in her little castle.  She was pretty excited!

IMG_4492

So a couple things happened today that kind of shocked me…only kind of though!  Taylor has kind of reverted to her old ways when the potty is concerned.  I think she is constipated again and she won’t fess up to it!  Anyway…after a very cold shower today she still decided she wouldn’t poop and asked for a suppository!  Ok!  After I ‘helped’ her with that I told her to lay down and stay there until I was done my shower, then she could try the bathroom again.  Well when I finished showering I was calling out to her if she was okay and no answer…I looked out and she had fallen asleep buck naked on the bathroom floor! She was on a towel and had her head on a blanket…I’m not that cold! This girl will cease to amaze me!  So she had her little nap there until we had to leave and in case your wondering, the suppository was only partially helpful:(

So this new family has moved here from Florida and so I had them over tonight for dinner.  They have two boys (age 7) and two girls (age 12 and 14) and they are fabulous!  They stayed late and we had a blast…I hope it was for us and not solely the reason that they were staying away from their nasty hotel that they’re in for another few days!  haha…anyway Drew really showed his true studly colors tonight.  We were starting to serve up our food and he was sitting at the table and I was standing with the 14 year old girl (Tayloe) and he looks at her and says “Tayloe, you have a really cute face!” I looked at him and he says “WHAT??? I’m just saying!” Anyway, he crushed on her ALL night, to the point of removing his shirt…hmm…back off Drew…he does have good taste though!  Can you say growing up WAY too fast?  Ya!

Anyway, she is coming over tomorrow to babysit so I’ll have to talk about the ‘space bubble’ with him and make sure he respects it!  If anybody knows Drew you’ll know he’s very affectionate!

On the work out note?  Today was awesome but crazy!  I am in week 9 of my program (no I haven’t been perfect but I’m still going!) and I opened my book to see what work out to do today and mistakenly opened to a variation of the program called “doubles”!  I didn’t notice that so I looked at Monday and it said “am-cardioX pm-shoulders and back and absX”  Excuse me?  Two work outs?  After I finished throwing up in my mouth I hit play on the cardio X (at 1:30pm…clearly not the morning!).  So Lotti was still sleeping after that first hour so I thought “Hmm…I guess I’ll just do my next work out now since I”m feeling pretty good”  I open the book again and this time I opened to the right page!  Ya…it only said one work out!  Doubles was another way of doing the program!  AH…well I ended up doing the second work out anyway and I’m very pleased that I don’t have to do that again tomorrow!  Feeling good though, isn’t it crazy that just by working out, even though you may not look much different, your body feels tighter?  Well it’s now 12:38 in the morning and if I want to get anything done tomorrow I better be off!

L

1 comment:

lynne said...

That's a cute story abut drew!! Love that boy
!