Thursday, August 12, 2010

Get my butt in gear!

 

IMG_4498 IMG_4503

Ok, I’m telling myself that today is going to be different than yesterday!  I feel like I didn’t do anything yesterday, well anything worth talking about anyway.  I have  laundry as usual and weeds outside to pull.  I have a work out to do and good food to eat.  I have two little girls that need to be played with.  I have a toy store I have to visit since there was a big push and poop this morning! That might be the most exciting thing for me today…oh yes…poop does excite me occasionally!

My friend offered to take the boys to camp this morning and also pick them up this afternoon since her son is going too so that was awesome.  Char is still sleeping because I didn’t have to wake her!

I also need to get a new routine when Sean is working.  For some reason when he works at night I can’t go to sleep.  Well I can but I choose to stay up super late by myself, and it usually ends in my watching something really stupid on tv…like last night!  Seriously I fully wasted an hour of my life watching total who-ores fight on a dumb reality show…I can’t even tell you what show it was I’m that ashamed in myself.  Anyway, that is behind me now and today is a new one right? I’m going to clean my house, do my laundry, pick some weeds, work out when Lotti is sleeping and not eat past my points value! 

So P90X people…I have like 3 1/2 weeks left of it and it’s getting tough.  I’m starting to hit the point where I want to switch things up and do a new work out.  I’m getting a little bored and in need of something different! It’s a tiring program to do for so long, I can see how people putter out before it’s over.  I’ve missed my fair share of work outs, but hopefully I can hold out until the end of the 90 days!  All I know is that I’ll push play today!

2 comments:

US WEEKLY said...

you go girl!! i am hitting up that program once i stop nursing .... 90 days is long!! but YOU DID IT! xo

Hillary said...

Way to go! I know working out as a mom is hard. But you can do it and know that there are other moms out there struggling with the same thing. We're with you. I heard that program is really hard. I don't know if I'd be able to do it. I just play basketball a few times a week with some other moms and sometimes go running. But I need something else that will help me get toned.