Saturday, August 14, 2010

End of the season Tournie!

Well the soccer season is now over and today Drew had a tournament of 3 games in a row, in the sun!  The kids ran their hearts out and were absolutely wiped…by the second game!  haha…let’s just say Sean had to have incredible patience to get through all 3 games with boys that wanted to sub out every minute and moped around on the field.  I think they won 1 and tied 1 and lost 1…so all in all pretty great!  It was a gorgeous day outside with a nice breeze to ward off the blazing sun!  Brayden got a hold of my camera with a friend and I put a few of the pictures in that they took…I love candids like that!

IMG_4507 IMG_4510 IMG_4515 IMG_4517 IMG_4519 IMG_4526 IMG_4527 IMG_4534 IMG_4538 IMG_4546 IMG_4551 IMG_4562 IMG_4563 IMG_4569 IMG_4588 IMG_4592

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Cute! Taylors hair Is so long!

Jessica Martinez said...

I love your blog! My oldest is about to start soccer, so the pictures got me excited for that, and I'm a P90X grad (or drop-out depending on how strictly you define grad). Thanks for the link--I'll be sure to check it out regularly. Have fun with my girl Hilary too. She might need extra hugs to get through the winter!