Friday, August 27, 2010

Skydeck beauty!!

Mom and I left her last day here to go down to the border where the skydeck is.  It’s about 20 min from our house and you can see a gorgeous view of the thousand islands!  I love going there and today happened to be a gorgeous day!  YAY!  Even though the kids can’t climb up on the railings up top, you still get that sickening feeling of always wanting to know where your kids are and hope they don’t fall over the edge!

IMG_4741 IMG_4742 IMG_4744 IMG_4748 IMG_4750 IMG_4751 IMG_4753 IMG_4754 IMG_4756 IMG_4757 IMG_4758 IMG_4759 IMG_4760 IMG_4761 IMG_4765 IMG_4781 IMG_4784 IMG_4786 IMG_4791 IMG_4797 IMG_4807 IMG_4813 IMG_4823 IMG_4853 IMG_4859 IMG_4862 IMG_4866 IMG_4869 IMG_4871 IMG_4882 IMG_4884

I feel so blessed to live in this beautiful area of the world.  Mom and I were saying the beauty of this continent is that where ever you are there is some kind of beauty to indulge in. I’m just so grateful to live in a free country and allow my kids to grow up with the beauties around them.  God truly created nothing but beauty!

L

4 comments:

Jeni said...

It reminded me of when I was there and we went up there. I love it there too! I'm still working on getting newbs there...

You and mum look a lot alike! Beauties.

lynne said...

Miss you guys already!

Julie Jimmieson said...

Great pics Libby! I cannot believe how much the kids have grown, especially your gorgeous girls! Love their hair and they always have the best outfits!

Becca said...

Thanks for sharing Libby, you ladies really are so beautiful!