Last night we went to a friend’s house for dinner and they live on the Rideau canal, right on the water! It was beautiful. Scott Sisson actually knew my parents back when I was 4 and they lived in Calgary. My parents kind of fellowshipped them into the church when he and his ex wife became members. Now he lives here in my ward and is remarried to Liz, a wonderful woman. Anyway, we had a great time at their place! The kids got to go on a canoe ride with Scott and then we had a little bonfire once it got dark. Lotti was a little crazy wanting to walk all over the place and down by the water, and Drew almost fell in the water while he tried to catch fish in the boathouse, being the little spaz that he is, but luckily he stayed dry.
I love Brayden in this picture, barely able to see beyond his life jacket! He was a little trooper though, paddled the whole way and was very proud of it.
This was at the top of their deck above the boathouse, they have a lighthouse!
This pic is fuzzy but I love it!
Here are a few pics of us going to the park yesterday too. Drew had invited some friends to meet us there so the 4 boys were playing tag. I found it hilarious that it took them 5 min to decide who would be it, and only after I intervened did they finally decide by picking a number closest to my number. Of course it ended up being Drew and he pouted for a minute. Then every time somebody was tagged they whined or complained that it wasn’t fair or that they had to stop and fix their shoe, or they got hurt. I had to be the referee making sure when you got tagged you were IT no matter what. Finally somebody tagged me and I surprised them with my stealth speed and tagging ability! Don’t mess with the Momma! Finally on our walk back home Tay pointed out the “bum tree” that we pass every time we go to the park! Maybe I should send that to Ellen for her crazy tree pictures!
Of a final note, did anybody see Inception? and if you did, have you had any crazy dreams lately? or think about your dreams more in depth? I swear this morning I had a dream within a dream…it was crazy!
L
1 comment:
I think I am dreaming in a dream in a dream right now.
That boat house is kinda scary!
And tays hair is super long!
Post a Comment