OK, so it’s been SO much fun having Nana here. I know I keep saying that but I can’t help it. It’s lonely when you don’t live around family so I get a little bit excited when anybody comes to visit…but especially Mooma because we all love her so much!
The other day we took a picnic to the splash pad and the kids had fun. At one point Lotti was slowly strolling into the pad while the water was turned off and all of a sudden was caught in a huge storm of sprinklers when the kids started playing again. It was really cute to see her get out of there as fast as she could!
I can tell the weather is gradually starting to cool off here. It’s still warm and humid but not in the 30’s anymore. It’s been really pleasant since Nana has been here though.
I was saddened to hear about a young couple back in Calgary who lost their lives in a car accident and their 7 week old daughter survived. Life is so short and you just never know when something terrible like that will happen. Cherish every moment you have here in earth because you never know. My prayers go out to their family though, I can’t even imagine losing a child or a sister or brother.
4 comments:
Char is so yummy!
Cute pics. Your weather sounds dreamy!
So sad for their family - just heartbreaking!
oh my gosh, those thighs are just delectable...
I want to eat your baby!!!
Post a Comment