Well Nana is visiting right now and it is awesome! We’ve been busy busy trying to get all things ready for the kids to go back to school and I think now we’re good, so we can relax now right? We’ll see! The other day we took a trip down to Waterloo, NY to do some shopping and had a lot of fun. The kids were awesome in the car and the whole time actually as I promised them we’d go to the toy store down there…only to find out when we got to the outlets that the toy store was no longer! Luckily we made it to a dollar store in Syracuse and they were pretty happy to find a few new toys in there. I love dollar stores! We went up to the lady at the register when we got there and asked “Is everything a dollar in here?” She looked at us like we were from another planet and said “Yes?” Only somebody from Canada would have to ask that since our dollar stores have things up to 5 bucks in them…you’re lucky if you find something for a dollar! Anyway, it was great weather so we had a nice drive down.
Yesterday we went for lunch with a couple of girls I visit teach and then took ourselves for Pedi’s! Tay had dance in the evening and then we ended the night at Costco…for a quick little looksy! These pajamas were found for the girls and they are adorable in them! What would a girl do without a tutu?
Anyway, we LOVE having Nana here and the best part is that Char has taken to her like white on rice! From the moment we picked her up from the airport she was running to her with arms outstretched and she does it every time she wakes up from a nap! I don’t think Nana is complaining one bit! We miss Grandad though and wish he was here too…Love you Gdad!
4 comments:
That's great to hear that you're having so much fun with Nana in town. Nana's visit is always a party around our house too. My parents are coming in two weeks, and we are so excited. And it's to hear that Char is liking her so much. I hope my Cameron does the same with my mom.
Oh my gosh, those jammmies are soo adorable. Tell her to get Natalie some.
I am jeleous, you guys are having fun and I just want to be there.
Tay looks so grown up in these pictures. What a beautiful little girl she is. And Char is adorable as well but did I need to even add that. I mean come on that is just a given.
How funny-I just got those same jammies for Emery!! What good taste you girls all have:)
Post a Comment