Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mmm...

There is really nothing like a orange flavored post work out drink that when not mixed enough, is nice and gritty...mmm! No it's not that bad...it's just not diet coke!

We have the craziest thunderstorms here! The power went out the other night just like a year ago for like 9 hours and so everytime we have a huge thunderstorm now I'm paranoid and running around finding my candles! While I was working out about a half hour ago upstairs, the thunderstorm started and it was SO loud and the rain was falling in sheets. So much rain, it's like I can totally imagine how it was when Noah had to build the Ark! Anyway...the power has not gone out, but the storm looks like it has passed us by so thankfully we won't need the candles! It's crazy though...so LOUD! I'd say I was surprised Char didn't wake up but let's be honest...nothing wakes her up!

Can I also just say to all you ladies out there that read this and have had babies? Does this baby tummy EVER go away? Seriously...all I can keep thinking is 'tummy tuck'! I don't see any other way? I just keep convincing myself that it's okay, I've had 4 babies (ignore the weight gain) and it's supposed to be like that...hmm...right. Love yourself! Love yourself! AH!:)

L

4 comments:

Shelly Crowley said...

I know we suffer from some of the same genetics! You can lose the weight, but the skin doesn't go back-so let's just find a two for one deal, and do the tummy-tuck together! I'm already saving for it!!

Emily said...

UHh yes, I know how you feel about the baby belly. I feel like i have worked SUPER hard trying to get rid of my baby belly. But, dang it I still have this little annoying pudge of stretched out gross skin that WILL NOT go away! LOL My 4 yr. old informed me that it was "squishy" the other day... just when I thought the six pack was startin' to show through! Dang it!

tlr said...

love yourself! It will never be the same, but look at those cute little ones you have to love and enjoy forever! They are just leaving you with a present, incase you forget about them!

Julie said...

Yeah...the 4th baby was the end of the road for me and my tummy! I'm all for a tummy tuck!!!!